Depression Support Community
Thank you for joining the community to share your experience, understanding and offer an exchange of thoughts and techniques around self-care and resilience in a supportive, confidential and proactive environment.
This community is created to support and help ease the suffering and distress that depression can bring to you and your loved ones. Bijo and Sebin the founders of this initiative believe in the power of community-led support along with the treatment and therapy will improve your well-being, recovery and lower rates of relapse.
Ground rules for our community
- Only encouraging point of views: We have created this community for support through encouragement. No discouraging thought process will be accepted.
- Be compassionate and courteous: We’re in this together to create a supportive environment. Treat everyone with respect. Healthy discussions are natural but compassion is a must.
- No hate speech or bulling: Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- No promotions or spams: Give more than you take from this community. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren’t allowed.
- Respects everyone’s privacy: Being part of this community requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the community should stay in the community.